Blast Hole Driller
- $53 + Per Hour for these temp to perm roles
- D65, CAT MD series or Pitviper experience essential
- Pick your roster 2/1 , 2/2 or 8/6
- Work with one of WA's leading drill and blast contractors
- Weekly pay with super paid on all hours
- Job security with ongoing long-term contracts at some of WA's major open pit mining projects with good camp facilities.
- Modern drill fleet
- Opportunity for temp - perm sign over after your probation period.
What you will have:
- A proven track record of Blast Hole Drilling preferably on D65's, CAT MD Series and/or Platform Rigs such as Pitvipers.
- A valid Australian driver's licence
- National Police clearance within 3 months, or be willing to obtain one.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- A strong attitude towards safety
- 2 solid referee contacts from your previous employer's.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe