Underground Truck Operator
- Multiple positions available
- Both 2/1 and 2/2 rosters
- Immediate starts
- Weekly pays + Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Currently reside in Western Australia
- Hold proven experience in a similar position
- Hold a current WA HR driver's licence
- Hold a current Working at Heights ticket, DGSC, and First Aid certificate
- Provide a cleared medical, drug/alcohol screen, and National Police Clearance
- Provide 2 recent contactable referees.
So, what's in it for you?
- Be rewarded for your experience with a competitive day rate and career growth
- Weekly pays with Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Contract to permanent potential
- Temp to perm opportunity
To find out more about these opportunities please simply follow the link to apply or contact Nikki Frew at Mining People International on 08 9426 1528.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe