Senior Environmental Advisor
- Permanent Role
- FIFO 8/6
Reporting to the Environmental Superintendent, this person will play a pivotal role in the development of the environmental management systems through Construction/Commissioning and into operations.
The key areas of responsibility will be to assist with the development and management of the following:
- Providing environmental guidance and assistance to site operations.
- Managing project clearing operations.
- Undertaking annual environmental reporting requirements.
- Seeking statutory approvals.
- Liaising with external regulatory bodies and other key stakeholders.
- Site inspection, hazard identification, and incident investigation.
- Assisting with environmental rehabilitation works.
- Preparing management plans and procedures.
- Surface water and groundwater monitoring.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is an exceptional opportunity to forge a career with an innovative growth-oriented company possessing a pipeline of projects in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe