- Immediate start
- 8/6 FIFO from Perth
- Permanent staff opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Control of day-to-day metallurgical performance
- Undertake metallurgical surveys, test-work, and technical report writing
- Involvement in plant improvement projects as required
- Metallurgical accounting and reporting; and
- Liaison with maintenance personnel.
- 5 years + experience in conventional gold processing
- Great communication skills
- MS Office skills
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe