Underground Shift Supervisor
With 6 operational sites, more in development, as well as a freshly resourced exploration team there has never been a better time to jump onboard. This is a permanent position within a large operation, presenting a perfect opportunity to share your knowledge and guidance with the crews on site.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Permanent from the onset
- 7/7 roster FIFO direct to site ex. Perth
- Large scale operations
- Attractive salary package with an achievable bonus structure.
- Previous UG Shift Boss experience (2+ years)
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor ticket
- DGSC and WA shotfirers preferred
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical, physical assessment and a drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (within 3 months), or be willing to attain one
- Currently reside in WA.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe