Exploration / Project Exploration Geologist
- High grade 1.1moz resource being rapidly expanded
- Mixture of brownfields and greenfields exploration and extensional targeting
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- FIFO 2 weeks in the field, 1 week off, 1 week in the office.
- 6 months contract initially with a high likelihood to go permanent.
MPi are pleased to have exclusively partnered with a rapidly emerging ASX listed gold exploration and development company. Underpinned by a high grade 1.1moz resource, they are actively targeting both near mine and regional areas for further discovery and resource growth. With a line of sight to development and production you will have the opportunity to see a project from resource stage discovery through feasibility studies and into production.
Reporting direct to the Exploration Manager and Senior Exploration Geologist this is a phenomenal ground floor opportunity to accelerate your career and be highly leveraged to the success of the company as it seeks to build their exploration team and resource/reserves. Immediate plans involve 15,000m of RC/Diamond drilling and 20,000m of Aircore.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong communication skills, a keen desire to roll up your sleeves and play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of exploration programs, and relish the opportunity to be involved with the company’s exploration activities.
This is a wide-ranging role. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the RC/DIAMOND/AC drilling programs
- Management and liaison with drilling contractors
- Data acquisition and entry
- Target Generation and ranking
- Geological modelling.
As a project geologist, you would then naturally be involved in;
- computer resource work including interpretations
- wireframing & geological modelling
- drill hole planning
- and target generation work
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider Australian permanent residents or individuals with the right to work in Australia independently.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe