Exploration Geologist - Various Contracts
- Multiple opportunities with principal mining and exploration companies
- 8/6, 2/2, 2/1/ or 12/9 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Mixture of Greenfields and Brownfields exploration
- Pay rates: $700 - $900 per day
Reporting to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and supervision of RC, Diamond and AC drilling
- Involvement with regional mapping and sampling programs
- Liaising with and managing drilling contractors
- Responsibility for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
You will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 2 - 5 years experience as an Exploration Geologist
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environment in harmony with a small team whilst being highly able to work alone
- Experience living in caravan/exploration camp style accommodation
- Happy to work on the RC and Diamond drill rigs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe