- 2/2 FIFO from Perth
- Temp to perm positons
- Multiple sites availible
To be considered:
- You must have strong experience as a Bogger operator
- Have experience on CAT 1700 or 2900 - desirable
- Tele-Remotes - RCT experience is desirable
- You must hold a Dangerous Goods Security Card, Working at Heights ticket, First Aid certificate and a current WA drivers license
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug/alcohol screen
- You must be able to provide a National Police clearance
- You must be able to provide 2 recent contactable referees.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe