Principal Exploration and Growth Manager
- 100kozpa gold producer
- Consolidated belt scale tenure across highly fertile Greenstone Terrane
- Dedicated to exploration with a $20m dollar budget per annum, over the next 4 years
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and the GM Growth and Exploration, this role will be responsible for delivering exploration success and resource growth, as well as assisting on a corporate front; evaluating and generating potential acquisitions.
As part of a growing geological leadership team, you will have responsibility for regional exploration and input into near mine activity. This Perth based role, supports the Managing Director and the GM Growth and Exploration, with direct reports from two site-based Exploration Managers. You will have access to an annual exploration budget of $20 million dollars as the organisation endeavours to unlock the exploration upside that exists.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the Australian strategic exploration plan
- Plan and direct the organisations exploration activities
- Identify initial and advanced exploration targets
- Consolidation of the organisation’s exploration budgets
- Identification and analysis of potential strategic acquisitions
- Presentations to the board and attendance at various mining and investment conferences.
You will have previous experience in exploration activities, bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 12 years+ experience with a proven background working within WA Archean gold deposits
- Prior experience operating in an Exploration Managers role
- Critical & innovative thinker, who can focus and deliver on what’s important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate fluently with a wide range of people.
On offer is a Perth based role with a genuine growth-oriented company, with an incredibly attractive remuneration package including STI and LTI’s, that would see this role being remunerated in the top bandwidth.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe