Fixed Plant Electrician
- Potential to be permanent role straight up - Base salary $140-$150k!!!
- 15/13 roster – lifestyle and family friendly
- New owners of the site with grand plans!
About the role
This mine is currently in C&M, however our client is about to launch it into its next exciting phase. Given the Electrical Vehicle market is just about to go, this site has a long term future.
The skills and experience that our client is looking for, sees our successful applicant having Fixed Plant Electrical experience across a Gold and or Base metal mineral processing plants - 3 years' experience would be ideal!
Flights are direct to our client's base metal operation in the north-west of WA, and with this role being offered on a permanent basis, this is an excellent opportunity to forge a career with an ASX listed growth-orientated company with a pipeline of projects across Western Australia.
To be considered
- Hold a relevant Australian recognised 'Electrical' trade certificate
- Hold a current manual C class driver's licence
- Ideally hold an 'Instrumentation' certification
- Hold a current National Police clearance
- Hold Confine Space & Working at Heights certificates
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug/alcohol screens
- Have an exceptionally high standard for safety
- A can do attitude, again you will be required to run the plant as much as you maintain it
- Be able to provide a minimum of two-three contactable referees relevant to your experience.
We are only able to consider current WA based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions through-out Australia. Also candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe