All rounder Operator
- 6+ month contract on a 2/1 roster
- ASAP start
- Tailings Dam lift
To be considered, you must:
- Have extensive experience operating CAT Dozers (D8-D9)
- Have extensive experience operating 960 Loaders
- Have extensive experience operating 120T Diggers
- Have extensive experience operating 14H/M Graders
- Have GPS experience (this is a MUST), civil experience preferred
- Currently reside in Western Australia or or be willing to get to point of hire (Perth)
- Have an up to date resume
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug/alcohol screens
- Hold a current National Police clearance (within six months)
- Be able to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe