- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 3 month temp to perm position
- 8/6, 7/7 roster, Bus In, Bus Out from Perth
Working on an 8/6, 7/7 roster, your responsibilities will include operating mills, crushers, and CIL in a gold processing environment.
To be considered you must:
- Have previous operating experience working in a gold processing plant
- Have experience operating mills, crushers, and CIL
- Have knowledge of Citect Control System
- Ideally be available to start immediately
- Have a manual C class drivers licence (essential)
- Hold Loader, Bobcat and Forklift tickets
- Hold Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 12 months
- Provide a minimum of 2x contactable referees.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe