Chief Executive Officer
- Enthusiastic, discovery focussed, results-driven – is this you?
- Ability to present to investors and stakeholders with Commercial Reverence.
- Multicommodity and jurisdictional opportunity – Overseas travel required.
- Perth Based Role
Reporting to the Chairman and Board it is essential that you have exceptional leadership skills, a solid grasp of corporate governance, and a sound understanding of exploration methods and public company metrics. Combined with strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen, your entrepreneurial focus and leading geology teams is a pre-requisite.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 10 years as a professional exploration geologist in minerals exploration, preferably PGE and Gold. It would be favourable to have corporate or public company experience but not essential. Previous experience with the management of target definition, drilling, and geochemical programs is though, a pre-requisite.
Other required experience:
- Working with the GM of Exploration to develop the most appropriate exploration strategy.
- The ability to write and publish ASX news releases.
- Providing high-quality investor presentations and materials.
- Assisting with government bodies and the local community to ensure license to operate and land access is maintained.
- Ensuring ASX and government reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- The ability to travel within Australia, North and South America is required to build out of the exploration teams and community relations in these regions.
Hi, I'm Lindsay. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1548.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe