- Great lifestyle roster, 2/2 FIFO ex Perth
- Greenfields exploration, good camp facilities, meals cooked
- Exciting, world-class base metals deposits
- Temp to perm opportunity
Be part of a fantastic team with lots of support and be at the forefront of a world-class discovery with a company that has a successful track record in making discoveries and project development. Enjoy an even time roster, where you get the best of both worlds and a great work-life balance.
These positions will initially commence on a 6-month contract basis and will become permanent for the right person. Reporting to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and supervision of RC, Diamond, and AC drilling
- Involvement with regional mapping and sampling programs
- Liaising with and managing drilling contractors
- Responsibility for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
You will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Exploration Geologist
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environment in harmony with a small team whilst being highly able to work alone
- Experience living in caravan/exploration camp-style accommodation
- Happy to work on the RC and Diamond drill rigs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe