Quarry Manager - VIC
- Melbourne Based
- Permanent Position
Reporting to the Operations Manager, in this role you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a key quarry site. To be successful you will require a strong safety focus, experience in day to day site management, and be conversant with the challenges of successfully leading a sizeable production operation.
You will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Management experience in civil, quarry or mining operation.
- A strong safety focus.
- Sound communication skills.
- Ability to manage staff development.
- Experience with equipment operating and maintenance practices.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe