Senior Engineer - Projects
Reporting to the Manager - Underground Mining you will manage and supervise project engineering activities for the operation.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinating all facets of projects
- Effective implementation of technical design work
- Project budgets, and forecasts
- Develop, implement, and monitor new procedures, process, and technology
- Mine capital project scopes
- Monthly capital project reporting
- A bachelor degree in engineering with post graduate qualifications in project management
- Financial Management experience and project/cost management training
- Previous experience in mining operations with a good understanding of mining technologies and equipment
- Leadership experience
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe