Senior Exploration Geologist
Reporting direct to the General Manager - Geology, you will have the opportunity to work within a high calibre management team, with a proven track record delivering discovery and mine development success. As a key member of the organisation, you will play a significant role in influencing and executing the company’s exploration activities within fertile terranes proven to host gold and porphyry copper deposits.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for owning & leading the geological works - selecting contractors/service providers and managing them to strict budgets and agreed work outcomes
- Development and supervision of all exploration programs and activities including Geochem, Geophysics and drilling
- Regular reporting to the GM Geology and the board
- Assisting with corporate ASX reporting and company representation.
- Land owners and community liaison
To be successful you will possess:
- At least 5-7 years hard rock exploration experience, ideally within base or precious metals.
- A strong drive to deliver exploration success and take ownership for execution of the company’s exploration strategies
- Proficiency using computer software programs for GIS and geological modelling.
- Well developed communication abilities.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider Australian permanent residents or individuals with the right to work in Australia independently.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe