- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent position
Initially reporting to the OHS Manager, the key areas of responsibility will be:
- Primary health and emergency medical services on site
- Coordinating emergency response activities
- Working as part of a team to maintain consistency in training standards for the ERT
- Help develop, maintain and provide training programs
- Promotes health and safety awareness across the site
- Help develop and maintain SOP’s and training records
- Maintain emergency response equipment to a high standard
- Facilitate incident reporting, site audits, and risk assessments.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is an exceptional opportunity to forge a career with an innovative growth-oriented company possessing a pipeline of projects in Australia.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe