Laboratory Technician- Sample Prep
- 2/1 roster - FIFO ex Perth
- Immediate start
- 3-month temp to perm position
Our client is a leading gold producer. On their behalf, we are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician. On offer is a 3-month temporary contract,12 hours per day, FIFO ex Perth.
- Sorting, weighing, crushing, milling samples
- Record all results in the appropriate registers
- Preparation of laboratory-related information for the Lab Supervisor and/or Plant Metallurgist
- Routine and maintenance cleaning of the laboratory equipment such as AAS, acid dispensers, Vortex mixer, and scales
- Comply with and undertake additional/alternative responsibilities as reasonably requested by their Supervisor.
- Demonstrated skills in report writing, spreadsheets, costing systems, cost control, and scheduling
- Work well unsupervised
- Have a willingness to work night shift when required
- Cert IV in Laboratory Techniques advantage (optional)
- Experience in a gold laboratory wet lab essential
- Experience with AAS, acid digestion, MS Excel / Access / Outlook essential
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply now if you are interested in this position or send your CV to Kirsty- [email protected], or phone 9426 1558 for a confidential discussion of the position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe