Senior Field Assistant
- 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth, or 8/6 BIBO from Perth
- Contract to permanent and permanent opportunities
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Field Supervisor and/or Logistics Manager
- Liaising with all field and drill personnel
- Coordinating small field staff teams, ensuring training and advice is delivered accurately
- Assist with site preparation and rehabilitation activities
- Ensure all field staff conduct their responsibilities safely and efficiently
- RC and diamond rig supervision.
- 5 - 7 years experience as a Field Assistant
- 2 years experience in exploration drilling programs
- Forklift ticket
- Senior first aid certificate
- Previous supervision and training of field staff
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Current C Class manual WA driver's license
- Excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe