Mining Construction Laydown Crew
- Excellent hourly rates - Super paid on all hours
- Multiple positions required
- FIFO ex Perth & Kalgoorlie Residential available
- Large scale long term mining construction project
We are looking for multiple position types, including laydown yard site supervisors, machinery operators, and general hands/labourers. This role will be offered FIFO ex Perth or Kalgoorlie residential on a 2/1 roster, or a 5/2 for residential personnel working 10 hours per day.
To be considered
- Construction laydown yard experience (mining highly regarded)
- C Class driver's licence
- Forklift and telehandler ticket (preferred)
- Franna, EWP, and rigging/dogging tickets highly regarded
- Be able to pass a full pre-employment medical (including drug/alcohol screen)
- Supply relevant and recent references
You will receive weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe