Exploration Field Assistant
- 2/1 rosters, FIFO ex Perth
- Contracts ranging from 3-6 months and contract to permanent positions
- Immediate start
About the roles
Reporting to the Senior Field Assistants/Technicians, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- RC and Diamond sampling
- Conducting core yard duties
- Preparation and rehabilitation of drilling programs
- Assisting geologists in the field when required
- Recording of sample data
- Assist with camp maintenance.
- Previous experience working near mine or remote areas
- RC and Diamond rig experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in remote locations
- Excellent communications skills
- Current C Class manual WA driver's license
- Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen.
These positions are contract or contract to permanent roles, working on 2/1 rosters, FIFO from Perth. They are exciting opportunities for Field Assistants/Technicians to join successful precious and base metal producers around Western Australia, working in remote locations or near mine.
If the positions described above are not suitable for you, it is likely we will have something else. We encourage any experienced Field Assistants/Technicians to apply, and our Geology consultants can give you a call to discuss other opportunities.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe