- Temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start
- 3 days per week with flexible working hours and days
- Great hourly rate
Your duties will include:
- Assisting our customers with general queries
- Preparing invoices
- Organizing rosters and timesheets
- General office duties
- Ordering supplies
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Assisting with general HR support
To be successful
- Ideally, have experience on MYOB or other accounting software
- Have a minimum of 1 year Office Administration experience
- Have the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A screening
Apply today if this sounds like the role for you!!
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe