- Kalgoorlie location
- Monday to Friday roster
- Great Hourly rate
- Temporary ongoing contract with Immediate start available
- Day-to-day warehousing and dispatch of stock
- Providing efficient storage and warehousing practices
- Assisting with stocktakes
Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and work efficiently in a busy and demanding work environment.
You must also possess:
- Experience in a warehouse operations role within a small to medium-sized organisation
- A manual driver's licence
- A nationally recognised forklift licence.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe