Senior Field Coordinator
- FIFO ex Perth, including Perth based work
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a mineral exploration company with highly prospective gold exploration projects located in Western Australia’s Goldfields region, seeking a Senior Field Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
You will have senior responsibilities working at remote sites, planning exploration programs and activities whilst ensuring a high standard of health and safety is maintained.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate day to day logistic support
- Organising camp set up and maintenance
- Drill programme coordination and scheduling of field activities
- Ordering and coordinating transport of drill and camp consumables
- Monitoring QA/QC for all site activity
- Liaising with external contractors.
- 3-7 years industry experience
- 2+ years working in a senior-level role
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Current C Class manual WA driver’s license
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication skills.
The position is a permanent role working FIFO from Perth, including Perth-based work. An exciting opportunity to join a gold explorer as they continue their exploration throughout WA.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are Australian Permanent Residents.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe