- Brand new project, site and camp - everything about this position is NEW!
- Permanent roles with no labour hire period
- 15/13 Roster- lifestyle and family-friendly – **Travel paid BOTH ways**
MPi is excited to partner with Calidus Resources (ASX: CAI) as they prepare to bring their Warrawoona Gold Project into production in the June quarter of 2022. Calidus is aiming to mobilise personnel in early 2022.
The Warrawoona Gold project, located near Marble Bar in the Pilbara Goldfields region, at present boasts a Global resource of 1.5million+ ounces, with further infill and extensional drilling on the project planner. This is a rare and exciting chance to jump on to WA’s next great gold project at its infancy and ride the wave into production mid-next year. Mine life is currently at 8+ years, with the planned drilling program likely to extend the project timeline.
These positions are permanent roles with no labour hire period and are based at Calidus’ brand new Warrawoona camp. Initially, employees will be required to fly from Perth to Port Hedland and then a 2-and-a-half-hour bus trip to site. To accommodate this, Calidus will be paying employees for travel both ways.
To be considered:
- Hold a relevant Australian 'Mechanical Fitter' recognised trade certificate.
- Have a manual C class drivers licence (essential)
- Hold Working at Heights and Confined Space certificates
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug/alcohol screens.
- Have an exceptionally high standard for safety.
- Be able to produce a minimum of two contactable referees relevant to your experience
To find out more about these opportunities simply click the apply button below - Shortlist is commencing immediately.
We are only able to consider current WA-based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions throughout Australia. Also, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe