Senior / Field Assistant - FIFO 2/1
- 2/1 rosters FIFO ex Perth
- Senior Field Assistant and Field Assistant roles
- Permanent opportunities
MPi are currently seeking experienced Field Assistants and Senior Field Assistants for a number of Western Australia-based roles. These positions are working with precious and base metal producers in the Goldfields and Mid-West regions.
About the roles
Senior duties include:
- Working around drill programs
- Sampling and sample processing
- Implementing QA/QC practices
- Monitoring and maintaining field supplies
- Site clean up
- Training and mentoring junior field technicians
- Sampling on RC and Diamond rigs
- Preparation and rehabilitation of drilling programs
- Assisting geologists in the field when required
- Recording of sample data
- Assist with camp maintenance
- Core yard work are required, including meter marking and core orientation.
- Senior candidate with 5-7 years industry experience
- Field Assistant candidate with 1-3 years industry experience
- Able to work in remote locations, caravan style accommodation
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Current C Class manual WA driver's license
- Excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are Australian Permanent Residents.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe