- ASAP Start
- 3-month temp to perm
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
To be considered
- Hold recent suitable experience operating a gold or base metal processing plant, including; crushers, grinding & CIL (ideally 3+ years)
- Hold a manual WA driver's licence along with a forklift ticket
- Ideally also hold tickets for Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, IT, Bobcat, and Dogging
- Already have or be able to provide a clear National Police clearance (NPC)
- Be physically fit and able to pass all pre-employment requirements, including a drug/alcohol screen
- Provide 2x recent contactable referees.
If you are interested in this position, please either apply through this advertisement or send your CV to Kirsty - [email protected]
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe