Dump Truck Operators
- 2/1 roster FIFO ex Perth
- Multiple positions available
- Good rates! Excellent camp! Great opportunity!
Our client is offering exceptional rates, on a temp-to-perm opportunity for experienced Dump Truck operators. No HR Licence required!!
More about the role:
We are seeking multiple Dump Truck and Watercart Operators based in Western Australia (due to WA hard-border and recent COVID-19 restrictions) with a valid National Police Clearance certificate. Honest-to-good pays on a 2/1 roster with a great camp, and sure opportunities for growth.
To be considered you must:
- Be available to commence immediately
- Have Cat 777 - 785 haul trucks or Cat 773 - 785 watercart experience
- Hold a current WA driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens.
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months).
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe