- Kalgoorlie residential
- UNCAPPED earning potential
- Longest-serving agency in the Goldfields region
This being our 26th year placing temporary and permanent employees into the mining industry, we are seeking a superstar Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Resourcer / Office Administrator to join our Kalgoorlie team.
Why is working with MPi different?
- We build training and career development around the individual.
- We encourage development and career progression.
- We have a strong and positive culture with open-door policies to offer support in the workplace.
- Many of our staff are ex-mining industry professionals and long-term recruitment consultants who are more than happy to share their knowledge.
- Having a residential office in the centre of Kalgoorlie, we like to get to know each of our clients on a face to face basis and encourage not only our Business Development staff but also our employees to make regular trips out to our clients' mining operations.
- A career with an established mining recruitment consultancy – 21 years based in Kalg!
- A highly competitive salary and uncapped performance income.
- Development – Want to manage one day or become a subject matter expert? Great, we will help you get there!
- A supportive, yet challenging work environment. 50% of our consultants have spent 5 years or more with MPi! (The recruitment industry has an average turnover rate of 2 years).
- The opportunity to work with experienced professionals to build your mining and professional knowledge.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have worked in recruitment, mining service, or sales environment as a front-end employee.
To be successful in this role, you will have the desire and ability to match the needs of our clients with exceptional candidates in identifying the right candidate for the right role for our clients' business.
If you are a self-motivated, driven individual who has a strong drive to deliver top-quality work and can communicate openly and professionally in all aspects of your work whilst maintaining a bubbly manner, then we are very keen to speak with you.
Ideally in the first instance, please apply (in confidence) to this position so that when we talk, we have your platform of experience to start our conversation from.
Hi, I'm Shane. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1549.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe