- Name your pay rate!
- FIFO ex Perth, 5/2 roster
- Immediate Start on offer with owner-operator client
About our Client
Our principal mining client leads the way in Australian Gold production. On their behalf, MPi are seeking an Auto Electrician for an immediate start!
About the role
You will be responsible for all LV auto electrical maintenance and breakdown repairs.
Working 11 hours per shift, this role is on an 5/2 roster, FIFO ex Perth and is day shift only.
To be considered
- Recognised Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Certificate II in Automotive Mechanical (Air conditioning)
- Extensive knowledge of light vehicle technologies and equipment
- At least 3 years of experience in light vehicle maintenance
- Sound diagnostic experience in Toyota vehicles
- MR Truck Licence, Dogging, First Aid and Forklift Tickets would be highly regarded
- Be able to provide a cleared pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Provide a clean National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 6 months.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
We are only able to consider current WA-based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions throughout Australia. Also, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe