Project Exploration Geologist
With a portfolio of gold and base metals projects in the Lachlan Fold region and WA-based Halloysite, you will have the opportunity to gain experience across a broad spectrum of mineralisation styles and commodities.
Reporting to the Senior Geologist and General Manager Geology & Exploration, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing greenfields exploration, including regolith mapping, sampling, and generation of interpretive maps
- Managing resource development activities, including management of resource definition drill programmes, and involvement in geotechnical, mining, metallurgical studies to get exposure to moving a deposit through feasibility studies
- Development and ranking of resource extension drill targets
The successful individual will be able to step in and take the lead on a project with support and mentoring from senior team members. They will demonstrate a background within Greenfields exploration or resource development and definition activities.
Key requirements include:
- Ideally between 3 to 7 years' experience with ideally 2 years gold experience and copper experience well-regarded
- Proficient in using MapInfo, Micromine (preferable) and MS Office suite of programs.
- Excellent oral and written skills, in both presentation style and technical reporting
This is a unique opportunity to join a diverse exploration and development company working to advance one of the largest Halloysite projects on the ASX, whilst simultaneously working to deliver further exploration success from their prospective Lachlan Fold ground holding.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe