- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent opportunity
- Start ASAP.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Blast hole sampling and mapping
- ROM stockpile management
- Ore markups
- Supervise mining of or correcting stockpiles
- Vehicle and general field care and maintenance
- Coordination of grade control activities.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a pit technician
- Great communication skills
- Hold an Australian C Class License
- Be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience. And who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe