- FIFO ex Perth 8/6
MPi is excited to partner with Calidus Resources (ASX: CAI) as they prepare to bring their Warrawoona Gold Project into production in the June quarter of 2022. Calidus is aiming to mobilise personnel in early 2022.
The Warrawoona Gold project, located near Marble Bar in the Pilbara Goldfields region, at present boasts a Global resource of 1.5million+ ounces, with further infill and extensional drilling on the project planner. This is a rare and exciting chance to jump on to WA’s next great gold project at its infancy and ride the wave into production mid-next year. Mine life is currently at 8+ years, with the planned drilling program likely to extend the project timeline.
These positions are permanent roles and are based at Calidus’ brand new Warrawoona camp.
Reporting to the site WHST Lead, this role will take responsibility for:
- Delivery of company and site inductions
- Assisting the Site WHST Lead in relation to Training Management
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of operating procedures, standards and training manuals for plant and general operations
- Develop and deliver competency-based training and assessment for operational teams, including re-assessment and evaluation.
- Coordinate the activities of the Field Training Officers and ensure this role is working effectively towards all Training KPIs
- Conduct routine Training Needs Analyses for all site roles
- Ensure adequate resources are allocated to meet training requirements across the operations.
- Undertake workplace inspections as required
- Liaise with external training providers as required
- Maintaining accurate training and safety records ensuring compliance has been met.
- As a minimum, Cert IV Trainer assessor qualification (TAE)
- Experience in machinery operations (minimum 3 years mining exp.)
- Essential – Knowledge of Gold Process Plant operations
- Essential – Australian driver’s licence (HR licence).
- Essential – Microsoft proficient – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sound knowledge of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
- Exposure to incident investigation, auditing processes and workplace inspections
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (desirable)
The successful candidate will be provided a safe and positive working environment, excellent camp amenities, a great company culture, a family-friendly 8 days on, 6 days off roster and a competitive salary package.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe