Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Multiple UG HD Fitters required for immediate start!
- FIFO ex Perth, 8/6 D/S and 7/7 N/S roster
- Name your shift rate - we'll negotiate on your behalf!!
About the Client
Our leading international owner-operator gold mining client is seeking multiple HD Fitters for these medium-length contracts. This site has a brand new village (less than 2 years) and is situated 1.7km from the mine site (less than a 5-minute bus ride). The village consists of a gym, recreation facilities complete with games, a wet mess, and outdoor sports facilities. Accommodation includes an ensuite single room with fridge, colour TV, full Wi-Fi and a phone per room. This is good as you get for mining camps in the Goldfields.
- Australian recognized Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- 3 years underground experience
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance in an underground environment and knowledge of mining technologies and equipment
- Experience with Atlas M7C drills and MT6020 and MT65 trucks
- Experience with CAT R2900 and R1700 loaders
- Experience with Sandvik development drills DD420 & DD421
- Current aircon ticket
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.We are only able to consider current WA-based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions throughout Australia. Also, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe