Minerals Trade Manager Australasia
- Perth based
- Business travel
Reporting to Global Minerals Trade Manager this role will be accountable for the management and development of the Minerals Trade business in Australasia.
To achieve this you will:
- Develop a business plan to grow the Minerals Inspection business.
- Attract the right skills and competencies.
- Assist with budget and forecast projections.
- Implement and deliver business plans.
- Identify opportunities to establish new business.
- Approve technical and financial quotations and tenders.
- Drive a culture of continuous excellence and improvement.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Monitor QAQC performance.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
To be successful you will have a tertiary qualification in either Chemistry, Geology, Mining, or similar, a high level of commercial acumen, experience within in minerals trade or minerals processing, excellent communication skills, and the ability to interface with people from diverse backgrounds.
This is a genuinely rare chance to join a highly regarded organisation and play a lead role in their sustained growth and development. The company offers excellent conditions of employment.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe