- Based 5 minutes from home
- Monday to Friday roster
- 8 hour days
Our client, one of the market leaders in their field, is currently seeking a Storeperson to assist in the day-to-day operations of their branch, supplying equipment and parts.
About the role
Working from their West Kalgoorlie location on a Monday to Friday roster, our client is seeking a highly motivated and self-managed candidate with strong communication skills to join their team. You will be offered the opportunity to advance on your skills and progress within the company.
Key duties will include:
- Picking/Packing orders
- Receipting and arranging dispatch of goods
- Rolling hydraulic hosing
- General stores duties
- A Forklift ticket
- Hold a minimum of a manual 'C' class licence
- Be able to supply an Australian National Police clearance
- Be able to pass any pre-employment medicals and regular drug/alcohol screens.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe