Underground Shift Boss
So, what’s in it for you?
- Excellent shift rates
- Temp to perm or perm from the onset
- 7/7, 8/6 and 2/2 roster options available
All you need to apply is:
- Previous UG Shift Boss experience (2+ years)
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor ticket
- DGSC, 1st Aid and Work at Heights
- Willing to be operating as a Working Shift Boss
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical, physical assessment and a drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (within 3 months), or be willing to attain one
- Currently reside in WA.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe