Managing Director – World Class Graphite Project
- Well recognised and proven world-class mineral province.
- The project ranks second by contained tonnage and first by TGC on the ASX amongst 21 projects owned by 17 graphite peers.
- Exposure to the Global Battery Minerals Megatrend – capitalise on the growth in the battery anode market.
- Extensive Historical & Drill Ready Targets - highly leveraged for success.
- Ground floor opportunity for High Calibre MD. IPO late 2021 with ASX listing January 22
With well-advanced plans, the timing is perfect to develop a World Leading Graphite Project with very strong in-country management and technical expertise, supported by a well-credentialed board. This represents an extremely attractive opportunity for an appropriately experienced Mining Executive looking to develop a company that has a highly prospective project in the Battery Minerals market.
We are looking for a Managing Director with a strong Corporate Development background in dealing with capital markets, exposure to studies, and sourcing offtake agreements.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lindsay Craig on + 61 8 9426 1548.
Hi, I'm Lindsay. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1548.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe