Dump Truck Operator
About our client
This company is one of the largest companies in the goldfields region and are expanding their teams for their next opportunity. The company offers more than just a job when it comes to their dedicated and eager-to-learn employees well known for constantly encouraging improvement and career growth.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to you, this is the biggest deciding factor. This company supplies transport for you to travel back and forth to the site on a day-to-day basis and is a firm believer in correct fatigue management. They not only offer competitive rates but also a great structured roster where your work, social, and family life can be balanced well.
So now you must be asking - HOW DO I GET THIS JOB!?
- You need to reside in the Kalgoorlie-Boulder region
- Have at least 12 months experience in operating Dump Trucks in a mining environment
- Hold a current HR drivers licence
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police clearance (issued within 12 months).
- We are only able to consider people who are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe