Underground Mining Manager
- Various roster options available – FIFO/DIDO/Residential QLD
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is based in a challenging and exciting environment and results in a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional safety leadership and management of the mining department.
- Supporting the General Manager in the development and implementation of long-term strategic planning.
- Deputizing for the General Manager when required.
- Managing the day to day operations of the U/G mine.
- Developing and managing the implementation of LOM plans.
This is a superb opportunity and career move for someone with leadership aspirations who wish to play a significant role in the ongoing success of the mine.
A very generous salary with a performance-related bonus structure will be negotiated.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe