Senior Open Pit Mining Engineer
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the mining industry
- Undertake technical assignments with minimal supervision
- Provide support to the Study Manager in major studies taking responsibility for the work produced by an experienced technical team
- Sufficient experience to speak with confidence and be regarded as knowledgeable to an expert level of competency
- Project manage themselves as a professional in attitude, work ethic and presentation
- High level of enterprise skills
- Strong client and team focus
- Sound report writing, skills and excellent written and spoken English
- Sound mining software skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of mining professionals, acknowledged for their expertise by the mining Industry. The office, located in West Perth, occupies a smart building close to shops, cafes and restaurants. Projects are varied and interesting, and will include; due diligence, mine designs, strategic scheduling, mining studies and optimisation. Remuneration will be in the top quartile befitting an expert in your field.
How to Apply
To find out further details about the role, please contact Peter Mazzucato on +61 8 9426 1516 or hit the apply now button
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe