Reporting to the Senior Surveyor, the position will operate in the open pit as well as underground projects and will be accountable for all mine surveying duties including:
- Survey control for mining activities
- Maintenance of site service infrastructure and manage mine voids
- Daily operational survey requirements
- Develop set out and pick-ups, drone surveys, ore mark outs and prism monitoring
The successful person with have:
- Proven survey experience
- Relevant survey qualifications
- Strong computer skills with exposure to surpac mining software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The role will be working FIFO or DIDO from Perth and operates on an 8/6 roster. Competitive remuneration and salary packaging is also on offer.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe