Senior and Project Exploration Geologists
- FIFO from Perth 15/13 roster on a casual basis with potential for permanent employment
- Team-oriented culture with a dynamic growing gold explorer moving towards a mining development
- Multiple roles at Exploration, Project, or Senior level
As the company enters a new and exciting phase, defining the true scale of an already significant 1moz+ deposit, the organisation is seeking several motivated and driven Geologists at different experience levels to join and support their exploration team.
Project / Senior Geologist (up to 3 positions available)
- Accountable to the Supervising Geologist and Exploration Manager, you will oversee drilling activities and documentation of all aspects relating to geology, sampling and rig management as well as working hands-on on the rigs some of the time.
- Interpreting, modelling and maintaining accurate records of all information from exploration programs and producing the required reports, plans and sections to Company standard.
- Regularly discussing with the other members of the senior exploration team project progress, geological planning issues, work plans and priorities.
- Accountable to the Senior Exploration Geologist / Supervising Geologist, you will be in charge of supervision of drilling activities, sampling, entering data and rig management.
- Ensuring all drill rig activities are conducted in a safe and responsible manner to the required standard and company procedures.
- Interpreting, modelling and maintaining accurate records of all information from exploration programs.
- Successful candidates will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ overall experience with some experience with WA/Yilgarn Archean gold mineralisation as an Exploration geologists whilst 5-10 years relevant experience would be preferred for the senior role(s).
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environment in harmony with a small team whilst being highly capable to autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to undergo a pre-employment medical (including medical and drug and alcohol testing), have a manual DL and be able to provide a National Police Clearance Certificate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team of exploration professionals, many of whom have been with the company since initial activities began across the tenements, you will assist in unlocking the considerable potential of the project. Drilling indicates gold mineralisation over at least 30km of strike much of which is untested.
The roles are offered on permanent casual basis with a view to permanency based on performance and company circumstances. Breaker has first class exploration camp facilities that include Wifi, individual air-conditioned caravan rooms, camp cook (able to cater for a range of dietary requirements), bathroom facilities, dining caravan room, large site office satellite phone reception, highly competitive remuneration and a FIFO roster from Perth.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
The roles are only open to people with appropriate and relevant qualifications and experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary rights to work in Australia.
The WA Government has announced a mandatory requirement for workers in the resources industry to comply with COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Breaker must comply with the direction and requires all candidates to provide proof of vaccination to be considered for a position. Details of acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found at the following link: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-what-proof-of-covid-19-vaccinations-can-i-use#acceptable-forms-of-proof-of-vaccination
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe