Mine Planning Engineer
- 8/6 roster
- Engineering & Maintenance
- FIFO from Perth to Laverton
- Competitive Remuneration
- Private Health Insurance subsidy and incentives
This opportunity may suit a Planning Engineer who is seeking more variety in their day to day role, or alternatively, an experienced Production Engineer who is ready to take the next step into an all-encompassing planning role.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or related discipline
- Significant and recent experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge and application of statutory safety requirements relevant to mining
- Technical expertise in relation to Open Pit mine design, drill and blast, optimization and planning
- Proficient with mining specific CAD software (Deswik, Surpac etc)
- Proficient with mining specific scheduling software (Deswik Scheduler, Mine scheduling)
- Operational site-based mining experience (ideally Gold) and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic production environment.
Superb role for anyone interested in advancing their careers with a proactive, diverse Gold company.
Call Ann on 9426 1536
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe