- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Competitive hourly rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Multiple rosters to pick from
- FIFO ex Perth
About the Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest mining contractors looking after multiple projects across the country. This particular project has over 600 site-based employees and is looking for more to join its busy team.
About the Role
Working up to 12 hours per day. You must have strong experience working on mining machinery and you must be flexible in your attitude. You must already reside in WA.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry level opportunity. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applicants without prior mining experience.
To be considered
- You will ideally hold 12 months+ prior experience in a similar role.
- You will hold a WA Driver’s Licence, although a HR licence would be desirable.
- A current Heavy Duty Fitter trade certificate is required.
- You will have a solid working background outlined in a CV with contactable referees and certificates included will be highly regarded.
- You will be able to provide a cleared Medical, Drug & Alcohol Screen and Police Clearance.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe