Underground Shift Supervisor
These roles are offered as permanent from the onset, signing directly with the client with no labour hire periods to consider. Please note – all discussions will be strictly confidential.
This is your chance to work for a leading mining organisation with both a local and international footprint.
- 7/7 roster - up to $200k base + super
- Permanent from the onset - no labour hire!!
- FIFO from Perth, Busselton & Geraldton
- Additional bonuses also included
What you will require:
- Must hold a WA Underground Supervisor Certificate
- Have 1+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Hold a Dangerous Goods Security Card, Working at Heights, and a First Aid certificate
- Hold a C Class Drivers Licence
- Able to complete a pre-employment medical
- Provide 2 contactable references
To be considered for these positions you must be based with in WA or willing to relocate yourself.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe