- 8/6 Roster
- FIFO from Perth or Laverton
- Permanent Role
- Competitive Remuneration
- Private Health Insurance subsidy & Incentives
On their behalf, MPi is looking for a Mining Engineer who is highly motivated and enjoys working alongside like-minded professionals as part of a small, cohesive and highly efficient mining team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications and experience;
- A high level of computer literacy with sound understanding of MS office suite, competent user of mine design and planning software, Deswik would be highly regarded;
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with our client's technical teams and with the Mining contractors;
- Be Tertiary qualified in Mining Engineering;
- A minimum of three years’ post graduate experience;
- Completion or evidence of progress towards achieving the Quarry Managers Certificate of Competence;
- High level of personal organisational and communication skills; and
- Driver’s license (C Class, manual car minimum).
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career, be mentored, and be part of a innovative and progressive team please reach out to Ann on 9426 1536
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe