- Position commencing immediately
- 3 month contract to permanent role
- 8/6, 7/7 roster, FIFO ex Perth
Working on an 8/6 - 7/7 roster, your responsibilities will include operating mills, crushers and CIL in a gold processing environment. Prior experience operating bobcat’s and IT would be highly desirable.
To be considered you will:
- Have previous operating experience working in a processing plant (preferably gold)
- Have experience operating mills, crushers and CIL
- Have knowledge of Citect Control System
- Ideally be available to start immediately
- Have a manual C class drivers licence (essential)
- Hold Working at Heights and Confined Space certificates
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 12 months
- Provide a minimum of 2x contactable referees.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe