- ASX Listed mining and exploration company
- Recommissioning of project
- International Project, 6 months+
Our client is a highly successful ASX listed gold company that has significant expertise in exploration, development, and gold mining.
One of their international projects has produced significant gold and silver before being placed under care and maintenance. Approvals and funding are now established for the development and recommissioning of the project.
The Company is seeking a Project Manager to facilitate the development and recommissioning activities during the execution phase through to handover to operations.
Major responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the client relationship with the local EPC management team.
- Manage the project plan, deliver to project timelines, and ensure compliance is adhered to.
- Accurately report on the project process and ensure that quality requirements are met.
- Maintain and implement Health & Safety on site, and ensure all personnel operate safely and comply with all acts, regulations, and client rules.
This is a “hands on” role with the successful person having project management experience in mining and construction projects. It is essential that the person understands and is able to work within the local culture.
An exciting opportunity is on offer and will appeal to those people who have worked overseas with differing cultures.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe